Prom season is approaching and there is a lot to be discussed about this special day. Erica Campbell and GRIFF spoke about these dresses that are making young girls look too grown. They expose their backs, legs, breast and it’s not right.
Erica believes there should be a dress code for prom to get people to not wear dresses they shouldn’t be wearing. GRIFF also mentioned that these dresses could attract the wrong people. What do you think about this?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Mom Spends $25,000 On Son’s Prom
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Global Voter Suppression Efforts Against Black Americans Are Confirmed In New Report
- Will New York’s Recreational Weed Plan Ignore Marijuana Convictions?
- Author’s Corner with Cheryl Jackson: Kinite McCrae
- Racist White Candidates Criminalized Black Opponents To Win Elections
- Black Man Beaten By Cops On Video Is Lying About His Injuries, Police Say
- Sen. Cory Booker Speaks Out On Gay Rumors
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Get Up Poll: What Kids Should Not Be Doing At Prom [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com