Erica Campbell is speaking to people that are letting the enemy think God doesn’t love them. She mentioned that just because you weren’t raised in church doesn’t mean God loves you any less. You can gain a relationship with him by just asking.
He’s waiting on it from you and loved you from creation. God never forced you to love him and gave you the option. When you choose to love Jesus your entire life changes.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2018 Jazz & Rib Fest
- Remains of Black People Forced Into Labor After Slavery Are Discovered in Texas
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Swiss Rolls Snacks Recalled Due To Salmonella
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Stahhhp! Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying ‘Africa Won The World Cup’
- Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ohio Restaurant Cancels Church Discount after complaints from Atheists
- Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Downside Of Internet Dating [EXCLUSIVE]