According to NBC4i, The trial for a pair of former Ohio State players charged with rape and kidnapping is set to begin today, three years after the alleged incident.
In February 2020 Amir Riep and Jahsen Wint were charged with rape and kidnapping after a woman, then 19, told police she was with both men at their off-campus apartment, where she and Riep were having consensual sex. Police said that she wanted to stop, but that Riep forced her to continue with Wint taking part.
According to court records they stopped after several minutes and while laughing at the woman, told her she needed to say on video that what happened was consensual. Riep and Wint turned themselves into Columbus police a week after the alleged incident, which took place Feb 4, 2020.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- What Are You Saying to Yourself About Yourself? | Ericaism
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Todd Dulaney Premieres His New Song ‘It’s Working’ featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- How Gratitude Can Save Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ricky Dillard Premieres His New Song ‘Hold On’
- (Thanksgiving Day) – The Importance Of Being Thankful | Dr. Willie Jolley
Trial begin for two former Ohio State football players accused of rape, kidnapping was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Ahjah Walls Engaged! Kyle Luce’ Put A Ring On It
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Michelle Obama Wishes Barack A Happy Birthday With A Sweet Message: ‘Love you, Always’
Urban One Thanksgivingback 2023 Turkey Tour
Urban One Thanksgiving Back Turkey Tour!