An air balloon was spotted over Montana Thursday (Feb 2nd) and China has taken the blame. Americans automatically took the assumption that this balloon was a Chinese surveillance balloon. China came out today and stated that the balloon was just a civilian “airship” used mainly for meteorology research that somehow “drifted off course”.
The Chinese Foreign Ministry claimed that the balloon was theirs. It is slightly coincidental that this balloon was spotted in Montana where one of the three nuclear silos are located in the United States.
Mao Ning, China’s spokesperson stated, ” China is a responsible country and has always strictly abided by international laws, and China has no intention of violating the territory and airspace of any sovereign country.”
The Biden Administration along with U.S. officials stated that this was a serious situation.
As of right now, it is not clear what will happen to the spy balloon. The United States generals recommended Biden not to shoot down the balloon due to the safety risk it could have on the public down below.
As the story continues to unfold, we will see how both the United States and China will react.
- Rev. Al Sharpton Quotes Central Park 5 Member While Reacting To Donald Trump Indictment: ‘Karma’
- Jason Whitlock Says He’s ‘Never Voted,’ But He’s ‘Hardcore MAGA’ Now That Trump Has Been Indicted
- 2 Ohio Women Missing After Vacation in New Mexico
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Declared ‘Florida Will Not Assist’ In Extraditing Donald Trump After Indictment
- What Is Palm Sunday & Why Do Christians Celebrate It?
- 3 Things To Remember During Holy Week
- Who Is Jonathan Majors’ Attorney? Previous Hollywood Client Was Found Liable For Rape
- Mississippi Republicans Push To Make Jackson A ‘Police State’ Near Their Goal
- Black Voters Matter Head To Houston To Educate College Students About Critical Voting Issues
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
U.S. Concerned About Chinese Balloon was originally published on wtlcfm.com
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
NY Grand Jury Votes To Indict Donald Trump In Stormy Daniels Hush Money Probe: Report
Distracted driving law in Ohio goes into effect next week
Vote for Joy to Win a Stellar Award for Station of the Year
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Pastor Conference of Columbus and Vicinity 65th Annual Simultaneous Revival : Holy Convocational Service - Sunday, March 13th
AEP Ohio confirms rate hike for customers