According to NBC4i, The next potential NFL star out of Ohio State is taking the step to professional football this year.
Buckeyes quarterback C.J. Stroud announced he will enter the NFL Draft and forgo his senior season at Ohio State. His NFL journey will begin in February at the scouting combine in Indianapolis.
“To Buckeye Nation, it’s been a helluva ride,” said Stroud in an announcement. “To the students, alumni, and all of THE Ohio State fans, thank you for welcoming a kid from Cali into the Buckeye family. As a kid, I dreamed of playing football at the highest level and after much prayer, I’ve made the decision that it’s time to turn those dreams into a reality.”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to the Ohio Black Expo Culture Fest
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Nikole Hannah-Jones’ ‘The 1619 Project’ Is Coming To Hulu With A 6-Part Series
- Breaking: ‘Enkyboys’ Viral TikTok Dad Randy Gonzalez Passes Away At 35
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
- U.S., Germany, & Others Approve To Send Tanks To Ukraine
- Video Of Bethune-Cookman Football Players Sharing Helmets Spotlights Ed Reed’s Concerns About Resources
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Five Weeks in a Row (Week of January 28, 2023)
- Emmett Till’s Family, “Till” Director Respond to Oscars Snub
Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud declares for NFL Draft was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com