The zoo announced it will close this Friday and Saturday as a blast of arctic weather brings snow and below-freezing temperatures to central Ohio. The post said the zoo will remain closed on Sunday as scheduled for the Christmas holiday.
“We know Wildlights is an annual tradition for many families but the safety and wellbeing of the animals, our guests, and staff is our top priority,” the zoo said.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Zora’s House breaking ground on new community space in Weinland Park
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- One of the Twins that Was a Subject of Ohio Amber Alert Has Died
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
Columbus Zoo and Aquarium closing for winter storm was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com