According to NBC4i, John Glenn International Airport is the destination and departure choice for thousands more people — and airlines are hopping on that trend.
Breeze Airways announced Wednesday it will add two non-stop flight routes from CMH, making the airport’s destination list bigger than ever before.
So far this year, Breeze Airways has added six non-stop flights to and from CMH. The original four to Providence, Rhode Island; Hartford, Connecticut; Jacksonville, Florida; and Norfolk, Virginia will return in the spring.
So will the two new additions — one to Raleigh, North Carolina and one to the John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Cincinnati Students Walk Out to Rally For Palestine
Two non-stop flights added to John Glenn International Airport was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Joy's 12 Days of Holiday Magic
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Michigan Pastor Charged With Murdering Black Trans Woman
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Gospel Artist From Columbus Christon Gray Gets Married! See The Photos