According to NBC4i, Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud will have another opportunity to win college football’s most iconic individual award.
It was announced Monday night that Stroud is among the finalists for the 2022 Heisman Trophy alongside USC quarterback Caleb Williams, TCU quarterback Max Duggan, and Georgia quarterback Stetson Bennett. Stroud, a third-year quarterback, was a finalist for the Heisman last year, finishing fourth in the voting with Alabama QB Bryce Young claiming the award.
Since 1982, the Heisman committee has announced at least three finalists each year, with Stroud being the first Buckeye in that time to be a two-time finalist. He is vying to be the first OSU player to win the Heisman since Troy Smith in 2006 and give Ohio State a record eighth Heisman trophy win.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- What Are You Saying to Yourself About Yourself? | Ericaism
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Todd Dulaney Premieres His New Song ‘It’s Working’ featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- How Gratitude Can Save Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ricky Dillard Premieres His New Song ‘Hold On’
- (Thanksgiving Day) – The Importance Of Being Thankful | Dr. Willie Jolley
C.J. Stroud named Heisman Trophy finalist for second time was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Ahjah Walls Engaged! Kyle Luce’ Put A Ring On It
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Michelle Obama Wishes Barack A Happy Birthday With A Sweet Message: ‘Love you, Always’
Urban One Thanksgivingback 2023 Turkey Tour
Urban One Thanksgiving Back Turkey Tour!