According to NBC4i, On Sunday, the Ohio State Buckeyes found out they will play in the College Football Playoff and go to Atlanta on New Year’s Eve.
The CFP committee moved Ohio State up to No. 4 in the final rankings, which means they will face No. 1 Georgia in the Peach Bowl on Dec. 31 at 8 p.m. for a spot in the national championship game. The other semifinal will be between No. 2 Michigan and No. 3 TCU in the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, Arizona at 4 p.m.
This year’s playoff marks the first time two Big Ten teams have made the semifinals.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ground breaks at Zora’s House’s new community space
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- Tone-Deaf Miami Cops Unveil Black History Month-Themed Police Car
- U.S. Concerned About Chinese Balloon
- Viola Davis, Jill Biden, Among List of Presenters For 2023 Grammy Awards
- Rapper 2 Chainz’ lounge-style restaurant makes its Columbus debut
- Black Caucus Meets With White House On Police Reform In Wake Of Tyre Nichols Murder
- Shake Shack opening seventh Ohio location
Buckeyes to play Georgia in College Football Playoff semifinals was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com