If you haven’t heard already Erica Campbell and her family will have their own show on TV One. The show will follow her, Warryn Campbell as well as the three kids. It will give insight to how they juggle different jobs while trying to raise their children.
Erica talked about how it will show how to tackle certain issues like bullies, colorism and more. She mentioned that a lot of families will be able to relate to them. We look forward to watching “We’re The Campbell’s” later this year.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Represent Men’s Health Month and Win $450!
- GUARD!: Instagram Comedian Gets The Police Called On Him For Scaring White People
- Columbus Blue Jackets Share 2018-19 Schedule
- Brian Courtney Wilson “A Great Work” Official Music Video
- 2018 BET Awards Nominations Gospel Category
- Daily Devotional: “Let God Have His Way”
- Ericaism: “God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day”
- Blues Legend B.B. King Featured On TV One’s Unsung June 24th
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
- Cavs Draft PG Collins Sexton, Is It Enough For LeBron To Stay?
Erica & Warryn Campbell Celebrate 15 Years Of Marriage [PHOTOS]
1.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2.Source:Promotional 2 of 12
3.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12.Source:Getty 12 of 12
How “We’re The Campbell’s” Will Help Other Families [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com