If you haven’t heard already Erica Campbell and her family will have their own show on TV One. The show will follow her, Warryn Campbell as well as the three kids. It will give insight to how they juggle different jobs while trying to raise their children.
Erica talked about how it will show how to tackle certain issues like bullies, colorism and more. She mentioned that a lot of families will be able to relate to them. We look forward to watching “We’re The Campbell’s” later this year.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gov. DeWine Talks About Changing Age To Purchase Tobacco
- Columbus Creates Funds For Teens Transitioning Out Of Foster Care
- Javen To Premiere Live Version of “Jehovah”
- Gloria Gaynor Returns With “Testimony” On June 7
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Lucious Tries To Make Things Right With Kingsley
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Principal Died After Donating Bone Marrow To Help A Boy He Did Not Even Know
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- Donations For Louisiana’s Burned Black Churches Up After Notre Dame Fire
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize
Erica & Warryn Campbell Celebrate 15 Years Of Marriage [PHOTOS]
1.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2.Source:Promotional 2 of 12
3.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12.Source:Getty 12 of 12
How “We’re The Campbell’s” Will Help Other Families [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com