Fat Man Deezy is a performer that has traveled around the world. He was raised in the church and recently spoke out about how God is changing his life. Deezy mentioned that at 3am he wakes up to pastors preaching on television and you feel like they’re speaking directly to you with their words.
He believes that over the past 30 days God has done something and has been moving his heart. Deezy wants to stop being negative, clean up his act and focus more on what God wants him to do. He trust and believes that with these changes blessings will continue to come.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gov. DeWine Talks About Changing Age To Purchase Tobacco
- Columbus Creates Funds For Teens Transitioning Out Of Foster Care
- Javen To Premiere Live Version of “Jehovah”
- Gloria Gaynor Returns With “Testimony” On June 7
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Lucious Tries To Make Things Right With Kingsley
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Principal Died After Donating Bone Marrow To Help A Boy He Did Not Even Know
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- Donations For Louisiana’s Burned Black Churches Up After Notre Dame Fire
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
How God Is Changing Fat Man Deezy’s Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com