According to NBC4i, a regional gas station has lowered its prices significantly for Thanksgiving week, but not all cars are eligible to take part.
Sheetz announced it is lowering unleaded 88 gas to $1.99 a gallon from Monday until Nov. 28 for its 368 gas stations that carry that type, including the ones in Ohio. The week’s price at Sheetz for unleaded gas is nearly two dollars lower than the national average, which sits at $3.64 as of Monday morning.
RELATED STORY: What kind of car takes unleaded 87 or 88 gas?
In June, Sheetz offered a similar promotion dramatically lowering its gas prices for unleaded 88 and ethanol 85 flex to more than one dollar below the national average.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Crew announce Wilfried Nancy as new head coach
- Columbus limits guns, objects to liquor licenses
- Columbus police chief responds after officer seen high-fiving Proud Boy
- Justice Alito Jokes About Black Children In KKK Costumes During Hearing On Discrimination. It Wasn’t Funny
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Oklahoma Officer Who Facilitated Racist Attack On Black Inmate Sentenced For Civil Rights Violations
- Black Iowa Student Racially Harassed, School District Created ‘Hostile Environment,’ Feds Say
- ‘Cheers’ And ‘Look Who’s Talking’ Actress Kirstie Alley Passes Away at 71