According to NBC4i, a woman is in critical condition after a shooting Saturday evening outside a carry-out location on the west side of Columbus.
Columbus police said the shooting happened on the 1100 block of Sullivant Avenue before 5 p.m.
Columbus police officers responded to a local hospital for a walk-in shooting victim at approximately 4:56 p.m. but were told the victim, a 34-year-old woman, was taken to another hospital in critical condition.
A 40-year-old man who was with the victim at the time of the shooting told police the suspect fired several times into the back of their car, hitting the woman in the upper body.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Cincinnati Students Walk Out to Rally For Palestine
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
Woman critical after shooting outside west Columbus carryout was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Joy's 12 Days of Holiday Magic
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Michigan Pastor Charged With Murdering Black Trans Woman
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Ahjah Walls Engaged! Kyle Luce’ Put A Ring On It
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!