According to NBC4i, Officials with Columbus Public Health have confirmed another three measles cases in central Ohio, increasing the total to 18.
Officials confirmed an extra two daycare centers and one school in the area have had measles cases reported. CPH did not specify which daycares or school it learned had cases, or how many at each.
RELATED STORY: 15 measles cases reported in five Columbus daycares
On Tuesday, health authorities reported that 15 children were infected with measles from five daycare centers in and around Columbus. Last week, the first four measles cases were confirmed from an unspecified childcare center in the city.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Fantasia Takes To Instagram To Share That She’s Joined Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. As An Honorary Member
- Official Trailer Released For Kirk Franklin’s ‘The Night Before Christmas’
- DOJ Reaches Agreement On Interim Solution To Jackson, Mississippi’s Water Crisis
- Brett Favre Wants To Be Removed From Mississippi Lawsuit Seeking To Recover Misappropriated Welfare Funds
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Elon Musk Attacks Apple CEO After The Tech Company Allegedly Halted Advertisements
- Ohio State President Kristina Johnson to announce resignation
- Santas Just Like Me Is Bringing The Gift Of Diversity To The Christmas Industry
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude