The NCAA tournament has a lot of brackets busted. Loyola-Chicago’s very own 98-year-old, Sister Jean has been court side every game cheering on the team as they win. Jalen-Rose‘s grandmother, which is 100 years old is a Michigan fans has some words for Sister Jean.
She said to Jean, “It’s been a good ride, but it’s over Saturday. Go Blue! 100.” Linda Brown, who was at the center of Brown vs. Board of Education passed away at the age of 76. We will keep her family in our prayers.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- #HelpAmericaVote Day Encourages People To Volunteer As Poll Workers
- Columbus Development Commission approves Sheetz site
- See where Buckeyes are ranked in AP preseason poll
- COTA makes income assistance fare discount permanent
- Franklin County jail to eliminate in-person visits
- Faith Walking: Hear & Do The Word [Listen]
- ERICAISM: “The Right Thing & The Good Thing” [Listen]
- Family Of Christian Obumseli Wants Courtney Clenney To Serve Life In Prison For His Murder
- Maverick City Music, CeCe Winans Among 2022 Dove Award Nominees
Why Sister Jean And Another Older Woman Are Going At It Over The NCAA Tournament [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com