Sir The Baptist might be a hip-hop artist, but his new song “Heaven” has fans of gospel music loving it. He was raised in church, his father was a preacher and his mother didn’t love him listening to anything but gospel. Sir The Baptist at one point was homeless and making money as a Lyft driver to survive.
In his music he wants to deliver the message that God has a plan for you and will direct you the right way. He mentioned that it’s all about sticking to what you want to do and following your dreams. Sir The Baptist loves making music and no matter what will continue to give the fans what they love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Has Died At 67
- Columbus! Meet Sleazyworld Go This Friday
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- Witnesses Describe 'Unprepared' Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Herschel Walker Among Republicans Desperately Defending 2nd Amendment After Uvalde Shooting
How Sir The Baptist Went From Being Homeless To Successful Musician [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com