Joy Hill is a mentor and successful gospel singer. Over the past several years she has battled so many ups and downs, but continues to push through it all. Music is her heartbeat and she loves singing how she feels about God whenever she can.
Some time ago, Hill’s marriage ended and she spoke to Erica Campbell about how she would show up to church with a smile on her face, but be so broken inside. During this time she also dealt with suicidal thoughts and God made her see victory and brought her to help others. Listen to this powerful interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Face, High Self-Esteem & The Pimple At The End Of His Nose
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks On The Importance Of Churches Reaching People On Social Media
- Ericaism: “Cut Down The Confusion”
- #1 CHART-TOPPER KORYN HAWTHORNE, NEW ALBUM UNSTOPPABLE OUT NOW!
- Meagan Good Directorial Debut In Sisterhood Film “If Not Now, When”
- Tim Rogers Says LeAndria Johnson’s Video Rants Were “Misguided Passion”
- Shelby 5 Gospel Remix Of The #InMyFeelingsChallenge
- ‘Power’ Recap: The Lying Kings And Queens Are In Too Deep
- Columbus Bouncer Shot And Killed While Escorting Patrons To Their Car
- The King Arrives: LeBron Appears In Purple & Gold At Lakers Summer League Game
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin Winans1 of 12
2. William Murphy2 of 12
3. Jason Nelson3 of 12
4. Deitrick Haddon4 of 12
5. Travis Greene5 of 12
6. Warryn Campbell6 of 12
7. Kim Burrell7 of 12
8. Charles Jenkins8 of 12
9. Marvin Sapp9 of 12
10. Smokie Norful10 of 12
11. William McDowell11 of 12
12. Shirley Caesar12 of 12
How God Helped Joy Hill Get Through Suicidal Thoughts [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com