Life takes us through happy, sad and angry times at moments, but we must not let it determine the outcome. Erica Campbell spoke about doing things with love. When you break up with someone, fire someone, write them a letter or talk about positive time, but let the storm clear first.
When you make decisions being angry nothing good comes from it. She mentioned to gracefully bow out, but do it with love. Think before anything and let time pass a little if necessary.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Apparently Bill Cosby Barked Like A Dog In Court Before His Guilty Verdict
- Bill Cosby Found Guilty Of All Charges
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Secure The Bag! Your Chance to Win a Gucci Bag and $500!
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Eddie Recruits Anika For His Shady Plot To Steal Empire
- Mother-Daughter Team Creates #Beychella Doll!
- Michael Jordan Has Been Sending Hundreds Of Kids To College With His Scholarship Program
- Why Taking Care Of Your Children Into Their 20’s Is Really Doing Them Harm [EXCLUSIVE]