We all love differently and sometimes its not communicated right with the people we are with. Erica Campbell spoke about how some view love like it’s in the movies and that’s not how love is. It’s spending quality time and showing certain actions.
When that’s not done it can be devastating for people. GRIFF mentioned a quote, which about not remembering what people said, but rather their actions. Tell us how you communicate love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CDC Announces When It’s Safe to Remove Your Mask
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 8, 2021: Stimulus Bill Headed to President — Voter Access Order — Statewide Mask Mandates
- Proud Mama Vanessa Bryant Gushes Over Natalia Bryant’s New Modeling Pics
- Mass Vaccination Clinics Opening Throughout Ohio
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Columbus Will Be Among Long Term Mass Vaccination Sites
- Reparations For Slavery: A Promise Never Delivered
- Columbus Police Release Picture of Suspects in Police Fashion Place Shooting
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Way Forever’ [EXCLUSIVE]
Get Up Poll: How Do You Communicate Love? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com