We all love differently and sometimes its not communicated right with the people we are with. Erica Campbell spoke about how some view love like it’s in the movies and that’s not how love is. It’s spending quality time and showing certain actions.
When that’s not done it can be devastating for people. GRIFF mentioned a quote, which about not remembering what people said, but rather their actions. Tell us how you communicate love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Dr. Charles E. Booth of Mt. Olivet Baptist Church Passes Away
- Harvest Prep Wins 1st Division III State Title [VIDEO]
- Columbus Police Recover Body from Scioto River
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- UC Bearcats Feel Right At Home In Columbus
- Church Asking For Donations After Stain Glass Windows Were Damaged By Vandalism
- 40 Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ As Tornado Ripped Roof Off Church, All Survived
- Taraji P. Henson Says Christians Should Follow Jesus’ Example and Show Unconditional Love
Get Up Poll: How Do You Communicate Love? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com