Erica Campbell spoke about kids and how they see the way we love, when we are happy as well as sad. They are paying attention to us and it will make up the person they grow up to be in relationships. She also mentioned that we have to be more responsible about what they watch and what lessons it teaches them.
We must model good examples for our children. If you show them sadness, anger and other emotions all the time that is what they might think relationships are like. Teach your kids the best way to love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch Sen. Elizabeth Warren Destroy Ben Carson: ‘You Should Get Fired!’
- Man Dies From Movie Theater Seat
- Sheriff Clarke Defends Trump Against Joe Biden With A Homophobic Joke
- Redeveloping Neighborhoods in Columbus
- City Leaders Propose “Common Sense” Gun Reform
- Saints & Sinners Returns Sunday April 8th on Bounce TV
- Why Kierra Sheard Started Her Own Clothing Line
- Queen Latifah’s Mother Dies After Long Battle With Heart Failure
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Unsung On TV One Sunday March 25th
- Ericaism: “Fake Peace”