Da Truth thinks there should be cameras in the “Get Up!” studio after seeing TJ dance. He talks to Maurette Brown-Clark about the new book he’s working on called, “What Do I Say, When They Say?” been in a conversation with a person of another faith and felt stuck? The book, he says, is supposed to provide short answers to big questions.
Da Truth quotes the bible- “Be always ready to give a defense for the hope that lies within you” -and explains how he’s working to help equip people to do so. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dublin Woman Found Guilty of Murdering Husband
- President Biden Announces Pardons And Other Action On Federal Marijuana Reform
- Juan Winans Talks New Single “Now” Featuring Lalah Hathaway & Rep. John Lewis
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Widens Polling Lead Over Herschel Walker As Bombshell Reports Pour In
- Ericaism: Jesus Loves The Humble
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- Cinnamon, Spice & Everything Nice: Wig Color Trends For The Fall
- Student Debt Relief’s Efforts To Close Racial Wealth Gap Is ‘Improper,’ Conservative Group Says In Lawsuit
- Per Report, Ohio is ‘Top 20’ for Worst Roads in America
Da Truth Talks About Preparing To Discourse With People Of Different Faiths [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com