According to NBC4i, an Ohio dad was arrested after his son allegedly took his backpack full of drugs.
A child who goes to Hills Elementary School in Jefferson County was sent to the principal’s office after teachers in the school smelled marijuana from a backpack.
The school then called the police to investigate, at this time, the father, Corey Rice, called the school to switch the backpack with the son, prosecutors say.
Officials say Rice got cold feet coming to the school and skipped town.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Eastland Mall slapped with thousands in fines by Columbus
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball
- Judge Ordered To Be Removed After Pulling A Gun On A Black Man In Court
- Did You Know Jeffrey Dahmer Was a Buckeye?
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
Ohio child takes backpack of drugs to school, dad flees the state was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com