According to a letter sent Sunday, Greg Coleman Jr., 37, died Saturday night as a result of injuries he suffered when he was assaulted outside Julep, a bar in the 1000 block of North High Street, just after 2:30 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 5.
“While the Coleman family mourns, the public must focus all its efforts on bringing his killers to justice,” family attorney Edward Hastie wrote in the letter. “It is essential that those responsible are brought out of hiding and immediately arrested.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Shots Fired at Off Duty Officer Downtown
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Columbus remains one of hottest U.S. housing markets
- #BlackPlanetBack: Will Twitter’s Downturn Spark New Interest In BlackPlanet?
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Black Employees Accuse Buffalo Police Captain Of Racism
- Black Social Media Could Make All The Difference In Seeking Justice For Shanquella Robinson
- MLK Weekend Battle of Bands Will Showcase Great HBCU Talent
- Perfect Timing? Blair Underwood Reveals He’s Engaged To His Friend Of 41 Years
- Mass Shooting At Chesapeake, Virginia Walmart Leaves 7 Dead Including The Shooter
Lawyer: Man assaulted outside Short North bar dies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com