In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell says she considers herself a hard-worker; someone who tries her best to be her best. But, because she’s human, she doesn’t always quite make the mark. When that happens, she says, it’s best to tell ourselves, “we’ll get ’em next time.”
There is no sense in beating yourself up over shortcomings. Sometimes, you have to try and fail so you can really understand the win. But even when you fail, greatness, and the win, is still ahead of you. So don’t give up on yourself or the possibilities of what God can do! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Eastland Mall slapped with thousands in fines by Columbus
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball
- Judge Ordered To Be Removed After Pulling A Gun On A Black Man In Court
- Did You Know Jeffrey Dahmer Was a Buckeye?
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
Ericaism: We’ll Get ‘Em Next Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com