According to NBC4i, a man working as a security guard is recovering after being shot by another man who refused a security pat down overnight Tuesday in east Columbus, per police.
According to Columbus police, the 28-year-old guard was working at a restaurant and bar on the 1300 block of South Hamilton Road around 12:20 a.m. and conducting pat downs of patrons to detect weapons.
One man refused a pat down from the security guard which led to an argument and was followed by him pulling out a gun and shooting the security guard in the right thigh, per police.
- Fantasia Takes To Instagram To Share That She’s Joined Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. As An Honorary Member
- Official Trailer Released For Kirk Franklin’s ‘The Night Before Christmas’
- DOJ Reaches Agreement On Interim Solution To Jackson, Mississippi’s Water Crisis
- Brett Favre Wants To Be Removed From Mississippi Lawsuit Seeking To Recover Misappropriated Welfare Funds
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Elon Musk Attacks Apple CEO After The Tech Company Allegedly Halted Advertisements
- Ohio State President Kristina Johnson to announce resignation
- Santas Just Like Me Is Bringing The Gift Of Diversity To The Christmas Industry
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
Bar security guard shot by man who refused pat down in east Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com