DeVon Franklin, who is a friend to the show as well as a success film executive, is bringing an inspiring new film to the big screens. But the immigrant rags to riches tale starts off in an unlikely place: the Frito-Lay factory.
When a mishap occurred with the machines back in the 90s, one man took it as a cue to start innovating some flavors of his own. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Eastland Mall slapped with thousands in fines by Columbus
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball
- Judge Ordered To Be Removed After Pulling A Gun On A Black Man In Court
- Did You Know Jeffrey Dahmer Was a Buckeye?
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
How The Story Of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Is An Inspiring Immigrant Journey [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com