DeVon Franklin, who is a friend to the show as well as a success film executive, is bringing an inspiring new film to the big screens. But the immigrant rags to riches tale starts off in an unlikely place: the Frito-Lay factory.
When a mishap occurred with the machines back in the 90s, one man took it as a cue to start innovating some flavors of his own. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Pastor Dr. Charles E. Booth of Mt. Olivet Baptist Church Passes Away
- Harvest Prep Wins 1st Division III State Title [VIDEO]
- Columbus Police Recover Body from Scioto River
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- UC Bearcats Feel Right At Home In Columbus
- Church Asking For Donations After Stain Glass Windows Were Damaged By Vandalism
- 40 Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ As Tornado Ripped Roof Off Church, All Survived
- Taraji P. Henson Says Christians Should Follow Jesus’ Example and Show Unconditional Love
How The Story Of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Is An Inspiring Immigrant Journey [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com