DeVon Franklin, who is a friend to the show as well as a success film executive, is bringing an inspiring new film to the big screens. But the immigrant rags to riches tale starts off in an unlikely place: the Frito-Lay factory.
When a mishap occurred with the machines back in the 90s, one man took it as a cue to start innovating some flavors of his own. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Global Voter Suppression Efforts Against Black Americans Are Confirmed In New Report
- Will New York’s Recreational Weed Plan Ignore Marijuana Convictions?
- Author’s Corner with Cheryl Jackson: Kinite McCrae
- Racist White Candidates Criminalized Black Opponents To Win Elections
- Black Man Beaten By Cops On Video Is Lying About His Injuries, Police Say
- Sen. Cory Booker Speaks Out On Gay Rumors
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
How The Story Of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Is An Inspiring Immigrant Journey [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com