Jermaine Dolly released a powerful new single entitled “Serve.” Serving, Jermaine explains, has been a key element of his success. Jermaine recalls serving under Tye Tribbett for six years, in addition to four years in praise. In all that time, he explains, he never thought he would become a gospel singer. But serving is what brought him to where he is today.
“Every time I try to do things on my own, I always fail,” Jermaine says. But when you commit your life to serving, God elevates you. Click on the audio player to hear more of Jermaine’s story in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.“
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ground breaks at Zora’s House’s new community space
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- Tone-Deaf Miami Cops Unveil Black History Month-Themed Police Car
- U.S. Concerned About Chinese Balloon
- Viola Davis, Jill Biden, Among List of Presenters For 2023 Grammy Awards
- Rapper 2 Chainz’ lounge-style restaurant makes its Columbus debut
- Black Caucus Meets With White House On Police Reform In Wake Of Tyre Nichols Murder
- Shake Shack opening seventh Ohio location
Jermaine Dolly Explains Why You Must Serve Before Leading [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com