The blame game is a tricky, dangerous game, Erica Campbell explains in this Faith Walk. When someone has done wrong, getting petty or set on revenge is never the best route. There are, of course, consequences to a person’s actions, but it’s not our job to take care of that ourselves.
Instead, it’s best to leave it in God’s hands. You end up in the wrong heart position when you take matters into your own hands. Even in the messiest situations, there is still a right way to handle it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Zora’s House breaking ground on new community space in Weinland Park
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- One of the Twins that Was a Subject of Ohio Amber Alert Has Died
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
Faith Walking: Be Careful With The Blame Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com