After playing a gospel song from an atypical artist, Erica Campbell talked about her mission to show love across cultural lines in gospel music. While it’s important to be proud of what you sing as black gospel artist, she explains, there’s no point in vilifying other cultures.
Often, we play into the arbitrary separations society imposes onto humanity. But God doesn’t see color like we do. So why continue to keep ourselves divided? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Columbus Metropolitan Library Celebrating 150 Years
- Trial begin for two former Ohio State football players accused of rape, kidnapping
- Meet Your 2023 Future History Makers: Seneca Ridley-Turner
- Meet Your 2023 Future History Makers: Terry Green II
- Meet Your 2023 Future History Makers: Taneeyah Hale
Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com