Tamar Braxton has been going through some rough times lately, but God never left her side. She spoke with Erica Campbell to talk about the TV One show “Uncensored,” where fans will learn more about her not just as an artist, but mother, wife and daughter. Braxton will also give out details about growing up with a lot of family, dealing with sickness and overcoming it.
She didn’t hint at if she will talk about her husband, Vincent Herbert, but we will just have to wait and see. Braxton also spoke about almost losing her life when she had blood clots all around her body. She said, “In your darkest time God is the only thing you have to lean on.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Eryn Hathaway
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In To Police Custody and Why He Did This is Explained
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Tony Mason’s Visionary Leadership Continues To Enhance Indy
Tamar Braxton Autograph Signing in the Big Apple
1. Tamar Braxton’s autograph signing in New York. (Photo: Naj Wareham and Patrick Neree)Source: 1 of 1
How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com