This year the flu has kept a lot of people down and GRIFF calls it “Flu season 2.0.” People are getting sick feeling better then getting sick again. He mentioned that he might have to start wearing a surgical mask so he doesn’t fall ill.
GRIFF also said you have to have the armor of God on. He prayed for the weather to stop changing so much because go from flip flops to turtle necks and end up sick. GRIFF also asked that everyone keep washing their hands to avoid spreading germs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stan Lee, Co-Creator of Marvel Comics, Has Died at 95
- Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Gets Upset When She Brings Up Race
- DAVID AND TAMELA MANN RELEASE JOINT ALBUM ‘US AGAINST THE WORLD’
- JACKY CLARK CHISHOLM RELEASES NEW MUSIC / NEW MUSIC VIDEO
- CASEY J SET TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM ‘THE GATHERING’ JANUARY 25, 2019
- Pastor Rick Warren Recovering After Emergency Surgery
- Daily Devotional: “Power To Witness”
- #Over 40: Holiday Glow-Up
- Teacher Let Back Into Classroom After Repeatedly Using Racial Slur
- Elijah Cummings Vows Evenhanded Investigation Of Trump Instead Of Dragging The President