This year the flu has kept a lot of people down and GRIFF calls it “Flu season 2.0.” People are getting sick feeling better then getting sick again. He mentioned that he might have to start wearing a surgical mask so he doesn’t fall ill.
GRIFF also said you have to have the armor of God on. He prayed for the weather to stop changing so much because go from flip flops to turtle necks and end up sick. GRIFF also asked that everyone keep washing their hands to avoid spreading germs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Warryn Campbell On Having Kanye Visit His Church
- Walmart Accused Of Racism For Locking Black Haircare Products Behind Glass
- Take A Break! The Benefits of Fasting from Social Media
- James Harden Gives His Honest Thoughts On MVP Race, Upcoming Season + JH-Town Weekend [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tomeka James Started The Extensions Expo 10 Years Ago To Fill A Void In The Haircare Education Community
- Ohio Police Officer Facing Charges for Attempted Kidnapping
- Everyone’s In Trouble: MTV Announces Series Where People Track Those Who Have Ghosted Them
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling