This year the flu has kept a lot of people down and GRIFF calls it “Flu season 2.0.” People are getting sick feeling better then getting sick again. He mentioned that he might have to start wearing a surgical mask so he doesn’t fall ill.
GRIFF also said you have to have the armor of God on. He prayed for the weather to stop changing so much because go from flip flops to turtle necks and end up sick. GRIFF also asked that everyone keep washing their hands to avoid spreading germs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Eryn Hathaway
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In To Police Custody and Why He Did This is Explained
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Tony Mason’s Visionary Leadership Continues To Enhance Indy