The Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza was found in a backyard flock in Ashland County and a commercial chicken flock in Defiance County and confirmed by the United States Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.
No human cases in the U.S. have been detected in connection to the most recent cases, according to the release. The last U.S. human case reported was in May 2022.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WGA Reaches Deal With Studios, Streamers To End Writers Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
Highly contagious bird flu found in 2 Ohio counties was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Watch: Inspired by Kelly Price Hosted by Stowe
Erica Campbell’s ‘I Love You’ Album Release Party + Concert
WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 12, 2021: Confirm Kristen Clarke — Biggest Cyberattack on U.S. Energy — Vaccine Approved for Young Teens
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One