Bishop Jermaine Dolly preaches from the book of Matthew, where it says, “Ye are the salt of the earth.” He launches in a story about when he took his lady out to a steakhouse on Valentine’s Day. He ordered his steak, but when it arrived, it didn’t taste good. So what did he do? He put some some salt on it.
Bishop Dolly says that salt made the situation ten times better. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 14, 2021: George Floyd Policing Act — Fight Against Voter Suppression — Prison Over Mask Dispute
- Water Rescue for Missing Swimmer Underway in Grove City
- Where to take Pops for Fathers Day?
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Amid Calls To Defund Police, Law Enforcement Grapples With Low Recruitment Rates After George Floyd’s Death
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit
- In ‘Bittersweet’ Moment, Darnella Frazier Wins Pulitzer Prize Citation For Recording George Floyd’s Murder
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Bishop Dolly: What It Means To Be The Salt Of The Earth [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com