Folks all over the country got their tickets and headed out to the movies to see “Black Panther.” A listener who grew up in the 70s, when the comic first rose to popularity, shared his awe at seeing the character come to life onscreen. Meanwhile, Erica Campbell and a woman from Virginia bonded over their love for Angela Bassett– and her gorgeous hair in the film!
Then, another lady talks about walking out of the theater feeling empowered, and how the movie’s story created that feeling for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch Sen. Elizabeth Warren Destroy Ben Carson: ‘You Should Get Fired!’
- Man Dies From Movie Theater Seat
- Sheriff Clarke Defends Trump Against Joe Biden With A Homophobic Joke
- Redeveloping Neighborhoods in Columbus
- City Leaders Propose “Common Sense” Gun Reform
- Saints & Sinners Returns Sunday April 8th on Bounce TV
- Why Kierra Sheard Started Her Own Clothing Line
- Queen Latifah’s Mother Dies After Long Battle With Heart Failure
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Unsung On TV One Sunday March 25th
- Ericaism: “Fake Peace”