Folks all over the country got their tickets and headed out to the movies to see “Black Panther.” A listener who grew up in the 70s, when the comic first rose to popularity, shared his awe at seeing the character come to life onscreen. Meanwhile, Erica Campbell and a woman from Virginia bonded over their love for Angela Bassett– and her gorgeous hair in the film!
Then, another lady talks about walking out of the theater feeling empowered, and how the movie’s story created that feeling for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Jussie Smollett Suspended From Empire
- Black History Month 2019: Prince
- Tanya Bell and Her Journey To Indiana Black Expo
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- 2 Baltimore Women Accuse R.Kelly of Sexual Assault
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
Why Seeing “Black Panther” Is Such An Empowering Experience [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com