Folks all over the country got their tickets and headed out to the movies to see “Black Panther.” A listener who grew up in the 70s, when the comic first rose to popularity, shared his awe at seeing the character come to life onscreen. Meanwhile, Erica Campbell and a woman from Virginia bonded over their love for Angela Bassett– and her gorgeous hair in the film!
Then, another lady talks about walking out of the theater feeling empowered, and how the movie’s story created that feeling for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ohio Has 4 Cases of Mysterious Illness Striking Children
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Sounds About White! Caucasian Shoots Police Officer And Isn’t Even Charged
Why Seeing “Black Panther” Is Such An Empowering Experience [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com