In this True Hollywood Bible Story, Kirk Franklin, and GRIFF tell the story of 2 Samuel 12. Nathan the Prophet came to King David with something very difficult to tell him. When Nathan comes into see him, he looks in his eyes and sees that things are a little bit off. Nathan tells him a story that reflects to the King what he has done wrong himself. The King doesn’t take it all to well, but it needed to be said.
Sometimes, you’re living foul, and it takes somebody to bring it to your attention for you to realize. It’s a hard pill to swallow, but sometimes you’ve got to. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Say What Now? Singer Aubrey O’ Day Had An Affair With Trump Jr.?
- Olentangy teens create movement against bullying
- Did You Know Dr. Ben ‘Gifted Hands’ Carson Was Sued For Malpractice Eight Times?
- Research Shows That Black Boys With The Same Resources And Education Will Never Earn More Than White Men
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce All-Black WWII Drama ‘The Liberators’
- Tamar Braxton Doesn’t Like That Her Family Is Making Vince Out To Be A Villain On ‘Braxton Family Values’
- How God Helped Joy Hill Get Through Suicidal Thoughts [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Is Your Soul Tired? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Do All You Do In Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Looking For The Right Thing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]