You can be in a relationship and still feel alone, because not everyone understands how to communicate. But the truth is, we all have a responsibility to communicate, Erica Campbell explains. Often, couples are afraid to do the work. But the work is how we are able to reach out, understand and be there for each other.
You have a responsibility to get past the things you have suffered from, and communicate from a place of truth- with love. Write down what you want, but also write down what God’s design for love is, and make sure your list is on track. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- A GOP Bill Could Take Your Student Loan Payment Straight from Your Paycheck
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Payless ShoeSource Closing All 2,100 U.S. Stores, Starting Liquidation Sales Sunday
- Customers of Eddy’s Chicken and Waffles Urged to Get Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
Love Talking: What You Want From Your Relationship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com