You can be in a relationship and still feel alone, because not everyone understands how to communicate. But the truth is, we all have a responsibility to communicate, Erica Campbell explains. Often, couples are afraid to do the work. But the work is how we are able to reach out, understand and be there for each other.
You have a responsibility to get past the things you have suffered from, and communicate from a place of truth- with love. Write down what you want, but also write down what God’s design for love is, and make sure your list is on track. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- All The White Women Calling Cops On Black People Now Have A New Hotline
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trend Of HBCU Carjackings Raises Concerns For Black College Students In Atlanta
- Thousands Of NYPD Officers Could Go Without Bodycams After Massive Recall
- Is Netflix Using Racism To Make Black Viewers Watch White Movies?
- 5 Takeaways From Andrew Gillum’s Masterful Debate Dismantling Of Ron DeSantis
Love Talking: What You Want From Your Relationship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com