Jermaine Dolly was guest hosting while Erica Campbell was on vacation. Three years ago, while he was singing background for Tye Tribbett, he decided to step out on faith. At first, after putting out a song called “You,” and doing a lot of groundwork, it seemed like his career was exploding with success.
Suddenly, Jermaine says, he hit a wall. All that progress seemed to come to a screeching halt. But he didn’t quit, and now he’s enjoying the “yes” in places that initially gave him “no.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Pray For The Children! 12-year-old arrested after reported carjacking in northeast Columbus
- Ben Carson Believes The Transgender Community Will Attack Women In Bathrooms
- Say What Now? Singer Aubrey O’ Day Had An Affair With Trump Jr.?
- Olentangy teens create movement against bullying
- Did You Know Dr. Ben ‘Gifted Hands’ Carson Was Sued For Malpractice Eight Times?
- Research Shows That Black Boys With The Same Resources And Education Will Never Earn More Than White Men
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce All-Black WWII Drama ‘The Liberators’
- Tamar Braxton Doesn’t Like That Her Family Is Making Vince Out To Be A Villain On ‘Braxton Family Values’
- How God Helped Joy Hill Get Through Suicidal Thoughts [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Is Your Soul Tired? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]