It’s Valentine’s Day, and Maurette Brown-Clark was in for Erica Campbell, talking about all things love! She asks folks how they’ll be celebrating the day of love. Meanwhile, TJ explains to GRIFF why every woman opting out of Valentine’s Day celebrations isn’t necessarily bitter.
Maurette explains why she’s content with just getting her husband a card for Valentine’s Day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- DeVon Franklin Reveals Cover For His New Book ‘The Truth About Men
- James Fortune Releasing His First Book ‘ Destiny Derailed’
- Israel and Adrienne Houghton Hosts ‘Road To Demaskus’ Listening Party
- Fantasia’s Younger Brother ‘Making Leaps And Bounds’ Following Near-Fatal Car Accident
- Everybody’s Mad! 5 Scriptures To Help You Keep Your Anger In Check In An Overly Triggered Society
- Tori Kelly ‘Just As Sure’ Featuring Jonathan McReynolds
- JONATHAN NELSON RETURNS WITH NEW ALBUM “DECLARATIONS”
- Tamela Mann, Shirley Caesar And More Join Forces To Benefit National Museum of Gospel Music
- Emmys 2018: Diverse Nominees, But Few Wins For African-Americans
Maurette Brown-Clark & TJ Explain Why Some People Just Don’t Do Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com