It’s Valentine’s Day, and Maurette Brown-Clark was in for Erica Campbell, talking about all things love! She asks folks how they’ll be celebrating the day of love. Meanwhile, TJ explains to GRIFF why every woman opting out of Valentine’s Day celebrations isn’t necessarily bitter.
Maurette explains why she’s content with just getting her husband a card for Valentine’s Day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Former Buckeye Football Player Mike Vrabel Takes Over as NFL Head Coach
- Should School Teachers Carry Guns? [POLL]
- Crockpot Chronicles: 16 Of The Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- Who’s Your Favorite Female Gospel Artist? [POLL]
- United And Delta Support The NRA? Spirit Airlines, Here We Come!
- Conservatives Show Their Racist Colors, Claim They Only Elected Former RNC Chair ‘Because He Was A Black Guy’
- Several Central Ohio Schools Receive Threats
- Mo’Nique And Whoopi Get Into It On ‘The View’
- No Free Rides: Omarosa Was Charged For Food On Air Force One
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Thank You For My Dog [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]