Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Wendy Williams Is Diagnosed With Graves Disease
- BHM: Malcolm X Left Messages That Ring True Today Watch [VIDEO]
- JEKALYN CARR’S SINGLE ‘YOU WILL WIN’ SPENDS 4TH WEEK AT NO. 1
- HUNDREDS TURN OUT FOR DENNIS EDWARDS’ MEMORIAL HELD IN DETROIT
- Senate Chaplain Barry Black Defends Power of Prayer After Florida School Shooting
- Oprah Says She Hears From God After Mike Pence Criticized for Listening to Jesus
- Daily Devotional: “I Didn’t Have To Do It”
- Purchase Tyler Perry’s Beverly Hills Mansion For $17M
- Beverly Crawford New CD “The Essential Beverly Crawford – Vol. 2” Out Now
- Toledo Pastor Anthony Morris, Along With Wife and Teenage Daughter, Charged With Aggravated Robbery of Sunday School Teacher