Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Morgan Freeman Accused By Eight Women Of Sexual Harassment, Inappropriate Behavior
- Local Barbershop Helps Kids Enjoy Reading
- ‘Empire’ Recap: The Lyons Go Out With A Pregnancy, A Proposal, One Death And A Possible
- Little Known Black History Fact: Freedom Riders
- On The Mic Episode 4: Black Women and Fibroids
- You Mad Donnie? Court Rules That Trump Can’t Block People On Twitter
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- Florida Man Arrested For The Worst Crime Ever: Telling Kids Where Babies Come From
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com