Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Morgan Freeman Accused By Eight Women Of Sexual Harassment, Inappropriate Behavior
- Local Barbershop Helps Kids Enjoy Reading
- ‘Empire’ Recap: The Lyons Go Out With A Pregnancy, A Proposal, One Death And A Possible
- Little Known Black History Fact: Freedom Riders
- On The Mic Episode 4: Black Women and Fibroids
- You Mad Donnie? Court Rules That Trump Can’t Block People On Twitter
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- Florida Man Arrested For The Worst Crime Ever: Telling Kids Where Babies Come From
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com