Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Wendy Williams Is Diagnosed With Graves Disease
- BHM: Malcolm X Left Messages That Ring True Today Watch [VIDEO]
- JEKALYN CARR’S SINGLE ‘YOU WILL WIN’ SPENDS 4TH WEEK AT NO. 1
- HUNDREDS TURN OUT FOR DENNIS EDWARDS’ MEMORIAL HELD IN DETROIT
- Senate Chaplain Barry Black Defends Power of Prayer After Florida School Shooting
- Oprah Says She Hears From God After Mike Pence Criticized for Listening to Jesus
- Daily Devotional: “I Didn’t Have To Do It”
- Purchase Tyler Perry’s Beverly Hills Mansion For $17M
- Beverly Crawford New CD “The Essential Beverly Crawford – Vol. 2” Out Now
- Toledo Pastor Anthony Morris, Along With Wife and Teenage Daughter, Charged With Aggravated Robbery of Sunday School Teacher