In this Valentine’s Day edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, GRIFF wants to remind everyone of God’s love. God loves us so much, he says, that we shouldn’t even want a stuffed animal or flowers! Instead, we should soak in His love. But nevertheless, folks are still hoping to get shown some love today.
Plus, GRIFF thanks God for services that deliver food to all the people who are celebrating their self-love today. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Happy Anniversary: Michelle And Barack Obama Celebrate Their 31st Wedding Anniversary
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- Strive To Be Great | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Judge Ends “Blind Side” Conservatorship Between Former Panthers Tackle Michael Oher & Tuohy Family
- The Pink Challenge
- Here’s A List Of New Words In The Dictionary
- Airlines Keep Accusing Parents Of Biracial Kids Of Trafficking Their Own Children
- Afro Unicorn Is An Adorable Character Brand Little Black Girls Can Call Their Own
GRIFF’s Prayer For Valentine’s Day Self-Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Erica Campbell’s ‘I Love You’ Album Release Party + Concert
WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 12, 2021: Confirm Kristen Clarke — Biggest Cyberattack on U.S. Energy — Vaccine Approved for Young Teens
Watch: Inspired by Cece Winans Hosted by Stowe
Today in Black History: September 27
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To