Canton Jones was sitting in for Erica Campbell for this Faith Walk. He was reading the scripture in the book of James that says “Faith without works is dead.” Faith is a move made, he explains, whether that is in the form of asking a questioning, sending a text or doing the research.
He cites the story about the woman with the issue of blood. even as she was dying, she made the move to Jesus to touch the hem of his garment. When he saw he do that, he commented on the immense faith she demonstrated to get his attention. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- One Person Dead, Several Others Shot at a Columbus Vigil
- Party Near Ohio State Campus Gets Out of Control and Destructive
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 19, 2021: Demonstrators Demand Police Changes — Death Toll Tops 3 Million — Diversity Struggles Cost $10B
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Columbus Crew advanced to the Concacaf Champions League
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Gorillas of Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Are Going to a New Home
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 16, 2021: Defense Rests in Chauvin Murder Trial — Black Voters Matter — Stay Alive At A Traffic Stop