Canton Jones was sitting in for Erica Campbell for this Faith Walk. He was reading the scripture in the book of James that says “Faith without works is dead.” Faith is a move made, he explains, whether that is in the form of asking a questioning, sending a text or doing the research.
He cites the story about the woman with the issue of blood. even as she was dying, she made the move to Jesus to touch the hem of his garment. When he saw he do that, he commented on the immense faith she demonstrated to get his attention. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Morgan Freeman Accused By Eight Women Of Sexual Harassment, Inappropriate Behavior
- Local Barbershop Helps Kids Enjoy Reading
- ‘Empire’ Recap: The Lyons Go Out With A Pregnancy, A Proposal, One Death And A Possible
- Little Known Black History Fact: Freedom Riders
- On The Mic Episode 4: Black Women and Fibroids
- You Mad Donnie? Court Rules That Trump Can’t Block People On Twitter
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- Florida Man Arrested For The Worst Crime Ever: Telling Kids Where Babies Come From
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem