Actress Kim Fields chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new book, “Blessed Life: My Surprising Journey of Joy, Tears, and Tales from Harlem to Hollywood.” Kim calls it an “active reflection” on 40 years in the business, and 48 years of life. She calls it a “highlight reel for God,” because of all the things He has done for her. Still, she explains, everything hasn’t been great all the time, and she wanted to bring up some of the things she hasn’t talked about over the years.
Kim talks about still being in full swing of her career while writing the book, and why it shouldn’t be looked at as a mark of retirement. She explains how she made sure to include the fun of all these pop culture memories. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Former Buckeye Football Player Mike Vrabel Takes Over as NFL Head Coach
- Should School Teachers Carry Guns? [POLL]
- Crockpot Chronicles: 16 Of The Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- Who’s Your Favorite Female Gospel Artist? [POLL]
- United And Delta Support The NRA? Spirit Airlines, Here We Come!
- Conservatives Show Their Racist Colors, Claim They Only Elected Former RNC Chair ‘Because He Was A Black Guy’
- Several Central Ohio Schools Receive Threats
- Mo’Nique And Whoopi Get Into It On ‘The View’
- No Free Rides: Omarosa Was Charged For Food On Air Force One
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Thank You For My Dog [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]