According to NBC4i, Ohio State running back Evan Pryor is expected to miss the 2022 season after suffering a knee injury Monday, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Pryor, a sophomore, was third on OSU’s depth chart but was expected to get playing time after an impressive spring camp. In the spring game, he had four catches for 44 yards and rushed for 62 yards and a touchdown.
He continued to make strides in fall camp before sustaining the injury.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Win an Apple Watch or Beats Headphones with The Pink Challenge
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Accused Capitol Riots Cheerleader Ginni Thomas Finally Answers ‘Some’ Jan. 6 Committee Questions
Ohio State running back Evan Pryor likely out for season with knee injury was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com