Author and international speaker Pastor Toure Roberts, is the founder of the Potter’s House L.A., which he pastors with his wife Sara Jakes-Roberts. He has a new book, called “Wholeness: Winning In Life From The Inside Out,” which is available today! He talks about a chapter in his book called “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay,” which talks about giving ourselves permission to not be okay so that God can start His work, and we can start he journey to being whole.
Toure explains why his and his wife’s relationship “is a 2-for-1 all the time,” and how they work together to strategize and help each other in ministry, writing books, and more. Toure also breaks down how to identify and deprogram our insecurities. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Has Died At 67
- Columbus! Meet Sleazyworld Go This Friday
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- Witnesses Describe 'Unprepared' Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Herschel Walker Among Republicans Desperately Defending 2nd Amendment After Uvalde Shooting
- Black Leaders React To Biden's Policing Executive Order
Pastor Toure Roberts Breaks Down Insecurity & How To Overcome It [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com