For this Ericaism, Erica Campbell shares seven pieces of wisdom for making it through the disappointments in life. Among them, she encourages us to learn everything you can from the disappointment, and not to let disappointment define us. She also tells us to be honest with our emotions- if we acknowledge our pain and our desire to heal it, God will be able to do that much quicker.
Our point and purpose is to get to freedom and victory, and you can’t do that by wallowing and treating your pain like a pet. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Elementary School Shooting
- Cops Cleared For Violent Arrests At George Floyd Protest
- Republican Makes 'Inappropriate' Comments About Children, Oral Sex
- Bill Cosby's Latest Sex Assault Case Quietly Begins
- Racist Attacks Pave Way For Georgia Midterm Elections
- The Aboriginal Australians: The First Inhabitants Of Australia Were Black People
- Let’s Talk About It: How To Have The ‘Period Talk’
- What Is The Rap Music On Trial Bill?
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Houston Based Entrepreneur Gifts $110,000 George Floyd Statue To His Hometown [WATCH]
Ericaism: Navigating Through Disappointments [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com