Erica Campbell talks about the tale of two sons; one of which stayed home and toiled responsibly while the other left the home, squandered his money and returned. Erica reads from Luke 15:25, which details how angry the older son was when the younger son returned to a celebration, even after squandering his money. He wouldn’t go inside and join the celebration because of this anger, which shows you the bad spirit in his heart.
You can lose your child right up under your nose. You can be in the church and still not be living where God wants you to live. The bottom line is that God doesn’t like an ugly heart. So pay attention your child’s spirit; the position of their heart. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip of the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Has Died At 67
- Columbus! Meet Sleazyworld Go This Friday
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- Witnesses Describe 'Unprepared' Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Herschel Walker Among Republicans Desperately Defending 2nd Amendment After Uvalde Shooting
Faith Walking: Both Sons Had Issues [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com