In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell talks about how what we where is still a topic of contention among believers. Some people in church are so religious and rigid that they judge people who don’t dress like them. And on the flip side, people feel afraid to come into church and other religious spaces for fear of being judged.
But the bible urges us not to look at and judge appearances, “for the Lord does not see as man sees.” Do not let clothes be the reason you hold back from getting to know God. It might seem like a big deal in the moment, but it’s just another tool that the enemy uses to get in the way. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Wendy Williams Is Diagnosed With Graves Disease
- BHM: Malcolm X Left Messages That Ring True Today Watch [VIDEO]
- JEKALYN CARR’S SINGLE ‘YOU WILL WIN’ SPENDS 4TH WEEK AT NO. 1
- HUNDREDS TURN OUT FOR DENNIS EDWARDS’ MEMORIAL HELD IN DETROIT
- Senate Chaplain Barry Black Defends Power of Prayer After Florida School Shooting
- Oprah Says She Hears From God After Mike Pence Criticized for Listening to Jesus
- Daily Devotional: “I Didn’t Have To Do It”
- Purchase Tyler Perry’s Beverly Hills Mansion For $17M
- Beverly Crawford New CD “The Essential Beverly Crawford – Vol. 2” Out Now
- Toledo Pastor Anthony Morris, Along With Wife and Teenage Daughter, Charged With Aggravated Robbery of Sunday School Teacher