Erica Campbell says she got the call to perform at an event called Super Bowl Gospel. When she was asked to join, she wanted to sing her new song, “Well Done.” But when she requested to do that song, she was told that there was already a specific line up and plan in place. She chose to opt-out of “playing hard ball” in order to do her own song, and went with the Sounds of Blackness song they asked her to sing instead.
At the event, Erica Campbell says she was so inspired by hearing everyone at the event speak about their faith. She was grateful that she hadn’t made things about herself when they made the arrangements, because instead of focusing on herself and her brand, she thought about the event itself. And when she got there, she received nothing but blessings! Check out this exclusive video to hear more from this inspiring Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tanya Bell and Her Journey To Indiana Black Expo
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- 2 Baltimore Women Accuse R.Kelly of Sexual Assault
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- Prince Estate Team Offers To Lower Their Fee Citing Better Relationship With His Family
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Owes Thousands In Back Taxes
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Columbus Say Hello To “The #1 Player In The Country”!!! Jordan Horston!!!