Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Wendy Williams Is Diagnosed With Graves Disease
- BHM: Malcolm X Left Messages That Ring True Today Watch [VIDEO]
- JEKALYN CARR’S SINGLE ‘YOU WILL WIN’ SPENDS 4TH WEEK AT NO. 1
- HUNDREDS TURN OUT FOR DENNIS EDWARDS’ MEMORIAL HELD IN DETROIT
- Senate Chaplain Barry Black Defends Power of Prayer After Florida School Shooting
- Oprah Says She Hears From God After Mike Pence Criticized for Listening to Jesus
- Daily Devotional: “I Didn’t Have To Do It”
- Purchase Tyler Perry’s Beverly Hills Mansion For $17M
- Beverly Crawford New CD “The Essential Beverly Crawford – Vol. 2” Out Now
- Toledo Pastor Anthony Morris, Along With Wife and Teenage Daughter, Charged With Aggravated Robbery of Sunday School Teacher