Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- ‘Most Bullied’ Melania Trump Is In Her Feelings Over T.I.’s New Video
- Here’s How Sears Had Unexpected Influence With Black Shoppers